Andrew Vines is a peer-recognized trial lawyer with twenty years of experience in the legal industry. His litigation practice includes commercial disputes, personal injury, insurance policy disputes, and construction litigation. In each matter, he strives to see both sides of a case, with a goal to resolve disputes efficiently and effectively on behalf of his clients.
As a small business owner, he understands many of the issues that small businesses face and devotes a substantial part of his practice to assisting businesses in matters ranging from contract negotiations to construction disputes.
For More Information.
For more information, or to schedule a free consultation, click here. You can also call or email 24 hours a day.
Attorney, J. Andrew Vines, P.A., July 2012 – Present
General litigation practice focused on commercial and tort litigation, as well as insurance disputes, and also providing small business services.
Managing Partner Johnson & Vines, PLLC, September 2012 – September 2017
General litigation practice, also providing legal services to clients in the areas of business transactions, business consulting, commercial litigation, contract law, real estate transactions, local counsel representation, and estate planning.
Attorney/Partner, Wright, Lindsey & Jennings LLP August 1998 – July 2012
General litigation, trial-oriented practice.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rating (Highest Level of Professional Excellence)
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, General Litigation
- Benchmark Litigation, “Arkansas Future Star”
- Arkansas Business “40 Under 40”
- Chambers USA “Up-and-Coming” Leader in the Field, Litigation
- W. A. Eldredge, Jr., Outstanding Young Trial Lawyer Award
Licensed to Practice
- State of Arkansas
- State of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., with honors (1998)
- Arkansas Law Review
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, B.A. (1995)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Arkansas Bar Foundation, Fellow